HARRY POTTER / DOCTOR WHO GIVEAWAY
So I’ve recently been very busy building up my Skreened store, and I think it’s been very successful so far. As a result, I’ve decided to hold a little giveaway for my lovely followers, because we all love to show off our nerdiness through apparel. A few examples of my designs are shown above. Visit my shop (link below) to check out the rest of my shop. As the month goes on, I will most likely be adding even more designs, so keep looking for updates!
WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- ONE shirt from my shop, nerdskreens
- You may select a shirt, OR message me with a design that I will custom make for you
- Shirts range in price from $27-$35 each, however there is no restriction on your choice
- You can reblog once a day.
- Likes DO NOT count
- It doesn’t matter where you live, I will ship anywhere for you.
- Leave your ask box open so I can contact you
- You MUST follow me, aharrypotterlife in order to be eligible
Contest ends on October 1, 2011.
Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 2
… Am I a coward?
Who calls me villain? breaks my pate across?
Plucks off my beard, and blows it in my face?
Tweaks me by the nose? gives me the lie i’ the throat,
As deep as to the lungs? who does me this?
Ha! ‘Swounds, I should take it: for it cannot be
But I am pigeon-liver’d and lack gall
To make oppression bitter, or ere this
I should have fatted all the region kites
With this slave’s offal. Bloody, bawdy villain!
Remorseless, treacherous, lecherous, kindless villain!
Why, what an ass am I! This is most brave,
That I, the son of a dear father murder’d,
Prompted to my revenge by heaven and hell,
Must, like a whore, unpack my heart with words,
And fall a-cursing, like a very drab,
A stallion! Fie upon’t! foh!
About, my brain! …